Vira Shield 6 + VL 5 04/04/17 11:25:33 AM|
Vira-Shield® 6 also available with Vibrio-Lepto and HM
- Indications: For use in healthy cattle, 3 months of age or older (including pregnant cows and heifers), as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), bovine virus diarrhea (BVD Type 1 and BVD Type 2), parainfluenza Type 3 (PI3), and bovine respiratory syncytial (BRSV) viruses. The only vaccine with 3 BVD isolates - noncytopathic (NCP) Type 1, NCP Type 2 and cytopathic (CP) Type 1.
- Available with Vibrio-Lepto and Hameopholis
- Ingredients: Bovine Rhinotracheitis-Virus Diarrhea-Parainfluenza 3-Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine (killed virus) and Campylobacter fetus. Contains amphotericin B, gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 5 ml subcutaneously in the neck 2-4 weeks prior to breeding. Revaccinate in 4-5 weeks. Revaccinate annually or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened.
- Caution: In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. Transient swelling may occur at the site of injection. Do not vaccinate within 60 days before slaughter.
- Shipping: Ships on ice overnight
- Restrictions: Cannot ship to Canada, inquire regarding restrictions to other count